Naruto Re.Incarnation™
The war ended, peace began but then it started again. What shall we do? The nations fate are in out hands. Help us, help all of us. Its up to you....
Naruto Re.Incarnation™
The war ended, peace began but then it started again. What shall we do? The nations fate are in out hands. Help us, help all of us. Its up to you....
Naruto Re.Incarnation™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nations Fate, Unrealistic Ninja Civiliazation, is it real or not?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Brave Shinobi, We are still hiring Staff, and we need this site to survive! Apply, or spread the word! Any questions? Pm Logan.
.GETTING STARTED.
If you are new, or not sure about registering visit these links.
.Staff.
.Re.Incarnation Staff.
Administrators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail RPG Affiliation request
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:23 am by Jaze Dayashi

» Hello........
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:52 pm by Kino M. Uchiha

» Naruto Broken Strings(Affilate)
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 am by Sato

» Naruto Nation [New RP][Members needed]
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 am by Aries

» Seven Swordsmen of the Mist
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 pm by Reikon

» Character Registration Walk Through
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 pm by .Logan

» Naruto: Broken Dreams 2.0
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Site Updates
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:08 pm by .Logan

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:50 am by Guest

Affiliates
Our Affiliates
OUR Button
Our Affiliates

The Last Airbender: New Chapters Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  7072522
.COPYRIGHTS.
Copyrights Naruto©- The Creator [Masashi Kishimoto] Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc. ~ Their Rightful Owners ~ Encoding - The Admins~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~ Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Disobeying these copyrights abide as plagiarism.

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Logan
Staff
.Logan

Ryo : 144

Shinobi Statistics
Village: Konohagakure
Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ    Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:24 am

Question: May I have more than one character?
A: No, you may not. Having more than one character will technically screw up the RolePlay system here at NR. We do not want that to happen right? Not unless somehow, us staff decide one day for you guys to have more than one character. However, you are permitted to always re-create your character by getting permission by an Administrator.

Question: Can transfer my old archived applications to re-update?
A: Yes, you may if you get permission from out staff to transfer it out for you so you can re-update your application. This goes of Character Registrations, not jutsu or weapons. Those two must be re-created instead of revamping them. Otherwise, Summons, Pets and Characters are able to revamp.

Question: It's been days, why isn't my registry been checkd yet!?
A: Well, firstly all staff have their own lives, you know that right? Well that may be one problem. Another is if your topic is marked "[WiP]" then the staff will not overlook your application, you must change "[WiP]" to "[Complete/Done]" then we will check it. You may bump your registry every 42 hours, once its been bumped 3 times and no staff has checked it, then you may send a PM to and Adminstrator or Moderator.

Question: Must I read the Rules, Guides and Announcements?
A: No, you don't need to, but we do suggest you should. Normally, not reading the rules or guides always causes problem for oneeand then spreads. Not reading the rules is your problem, once you get into trouble no excuse of you. Its your own fault for not using your own time to read it. They are made for assistance, they aren't garbage.

Question: May I share accounts/have a second?
A: No, you definatley cannot create a second account or share an account with somebody. Sharing an account most likely will cause problems to one or another. Even if you do so, we can figure it out and decide to warn, ban or delete your account for good. Even trying to re-register is useless, us Adminstrators and IP ban you.

Question: How do I rank up?
A: The only way you may rank up is dependent on your own rank. If you were Genin, you would at least have to do D-C Rank missions and then compete in the Chuunin Exams. Being Chuunin will give you rights to compete in the Jounin Exams and you must as well do D-B Rank missions. They are simple systems to follow.

Question: Can I make my topic OFFRPG or Private?
A: Yes, you may make them OFFRPG or Private. All you must do is tag your topic title by having [ORPG] or [Private]. Simple enough right? If you dont do so, and your post is as open, others will take over the RP you wanted to do with your friend.

Question: Can I use/create Canon Characters like Naruto or Sasuke?
A: No, unfortunatley not. We will not allow you to use canon characters directly from Naruto. This is a custom made Naruto RPG forum for you to make and create your own characters, weapons, jutsu and more. You can have canon clans, jutsu and stuff but just not characters. Masashi Kishimoto had his creativity, but why can't you do so too?
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Re.Incarnation™ :: General Information :: Questions & Assistance-
Jump to: